Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Woven Pixel Almost Sold Out


After five years of wonderful support from our customers, both editions of The Woven Pixel are nearly sold out. Alice (co-author of The Woven Pixel) and I have three copies of the book remaining in its physical form. When these are gone, there will be no further copies printed. If you have been thinking of purchasing the book, act quickly! Plans for making the book available in digital form are in discussion, but as yet we haven't made a firm decision.

To order the physical book and accompanying CD of illustrations and pattern presets, see information on the sidebar or go to my website by clicking here.

1 comment:

  1. A huge thanks to you and Alice for writing this book. Without it, I never would have known how to use the critical "pixel aspect ratio" feature and it also inspired me to take a Photoshop class at the local community college. Combining skills from that class and this book has given me a lot of confidence with creating more complex and unique Jacquard designs. This will always be in my library, thanks!

    ReplyDelete